Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cinnamon-Raisin-Walnut Oatmeal Cookies


The other version of the chocolate-chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. At first, I liked the chocolate cookies better, but after several days and several cookies, it is a draw. Both are just good understated cookies. They keep fresh for a long time. I took a bagful up to the Wetzels and ate them for breakfast and gave some to the Cooneys when they came for the dump card. I gave a bag to the roofers who will probably NEVER get the roof done and I will just get used to a yard full of debris and old cedar shingles piled 3 feet deep on the ivy and will also get used to a constant, very loud pounding overhead as I go about transcribing or reading or cooking or doing anything while at home. It is going on the 3rd week. Yesterday, a crew came and did the whole roof of my neighbors across the street in 12 hours!

Anyway, I liked these cookies. Basic ingredients and 5 to 6 tablespoons of orange juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment