Monday, April 13, 2015

Blue Goose ~ Day 297

March 20, 2015 ~ Springfield, IL to Terre Haute, IN

I intend to make this a year blog, even though most of the road tripping is done, but not all, however, as there is a river to be run in Oregon in May and a couple of NWRs to be visited on the return trip to Michigan.

It has been nearly a month since I last posted here so the day of March 20 is not well-defined in my mind anymore and I have no photos to help clarify the day. What I do know is that I drove from Springfield, Illinois to Terre Haute, Indiana, where I stayed in a Holiday Inn that was big and busy with restaurants and a pool and families and kids. I changed my first room; it was dismal with computer ergonomic issues (now one of my prime requirements in a motel). The second room was fine except I could not access my work network but could troubleshoot enough to know it was a motel deficiency. This constitutes a modern crisis, pathetic as it is....

However, the complimentary breakfast the next morning was generous and without plastic or styrofoam serving pieces. So it goes....

Meredosia, IL (from yesterday)





No comments:

Post a Comment