Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Blue Goose ~ Day 229


January 11, 2015 ~ Ocklockonee River State Park, FL to Tallahassee, FL

I was up early, made some coffee and scrounged in my food stash for something to eat. A Carolina Wren perched near the picnic table singing its loud clear song. There was a lot of bird activity so I was hopeful, but after searching for a couple of hours and not seeing a RCW, I left at noon, drove to Tallahassee, found a Starbucks near the university and joined all the college kids working on their computers. After a couple of hours there, I decided to stay the night - in a motel - and continue with personal bookwork; I keep procrastinating doing this and only keep up with the minimal necessary items.

I found an Indian restaurant and had the fifth good meal since I began this trip...a wonderful shrimp tandoori with several large shrimp perfectly cooked in a spicy sauce with basmati rice.

I also found a Best Buy and checked out Canon cameras...just looking...just looking...

Ocklockonee River State Park - FL

No comments:

Post a Comment